Monday, December 11, 2006

Prototype Revisions

When creating my prototype, I purposely included a number of different designs for the layout, fonts, and images. One purpose was to get reactions from users as to which they preferred before choosing one and making it the dominant theme. My users quickly picked up on this and expressed a clear desire for consistency of design among the various pages. However, they were not unanimous in which layout they preferred, leaving me with the task of deciding.


For the site, I’m going to take the idea above (from a previous site I designed) and add photos that illustrate the part of the site that I’m focusing on (lines in photographic composition) and use them as a unifying graphic across all the pages.



I toyed with a number of ideas about an image to use for the name of the company, but still haven’t come up with anything final. The one on the left I like, but it’s a bit rough in design compared to the font I had chosen originally for my headings (shown on the right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home