Friday, November 17, 2006

Presenting information

In keeping with the photographic theme, I’m trying to devise a way to use as little text as possible (or at least to keep it to a minimum), but to explain through illustrative photographs.

I’m hoping this will allow me to use a more inductive style that will develop learners’ abilities to see as a photographer sees. Photographer Freeman Paterson, describes of one of the disciplines of photography as “learning to see”, which is something I want to develop in the learners. This is also why photographers often say the “make” a photograph rather than “take” a photograph.

Glossary -- to help overcome one of the constraints we identified, I’m creating a glossary of technical terms that learners can access from any page in the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home